dinsdag 19 november 2013

So here I am again, sitting behind my laptop with this writersblock. So I will first tell you about my day :)
Today was nothing special really. Woke up, went to school, got back home, had dinner, went to handball practise and now I'm back home again. I play handball in a small village's team and I'm the goalkeeper. In the picture below you can see me with my team :) 
We are really close with each other and have a lot of fun during practise!
We have practise every tuesday and thursday evening and every sunday we have a match. We were doing great in the competition but last match we sadly lost 6 to 7.. But we'll beat them next time!
So I guess this is all I have to say for today. I really have to get used to this blogging thing and  when I do I hope I'll get some more interesting things to write about!
Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite. 
- The girl with the flower

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten